Tylan Wallace Is A Punk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know any of the details, but I can’t blame a guy or a coach for pulling someone out of the 2nd half of a pointless bowl game when they have a shot at being a first rounder. Especially after seeing other teams starting qb go down with a knee injury.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wait a minute!! Pokes won their bowl game .... and your bitching cause one of them kids set out part of the game!!!:rollingla:rollinglaThis is the only reason I miss watching sports . :cool: Thanks for the chuckles boys! Glad I had zero clue who Tylan Wallace is or I would have missed this.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Wait a minute!! Pokes won their bowl game .... and your *****ing cause one of them kids set out part of the game!!!:rollingla:rollinglaThis is the only reason I miss watching sports . :cool: Thanks for the chuckles boys! Glad I had zero clue who Tylan Wallace is or I would have missed this.

Thanks for your valued input. Glad we could help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your valued input. Glad we could help.

What value is there to bitching about a kid sitting out part of a game? Come on , you as a fan have zero clue about what the coach and player talked about. This was not a National Championship game. And where would Tylan be if he blew out his knee on a game that really at the end of the day means nothing but another W in the stats. The kid has to think about his future just like every other person in the world.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What value is there to *****ing about a kid sitting out part of a game? Come on , you as a fan have zero clue about what the coach and player talked about. This was not a National Championship game. And where would Tylan be if he blew out his knee on a game that really at the end of the day means nothing but another W in the stats. The kid has to think about his future just like every other person in the world.

Just my opinion. If you’re a college player who commits to a school that gives you a free ride in addition to who knows what under the table benefits you should play your heart out until it’s over. I call that integrity and finishing what you started. I realize that’s a rare commodity among college athletes, never mind the pros.
Based on your logic, he should have opted out after their 2nd loss and had no chance to win the Big 12. I didn’t realize he just committed for the games that mattered.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion. If you’re a college player who commits to a school that gives you a free ride in addition to who knows what under the table benefits you should play your heart out until it’s over. I call that integrity and finishing what you started. I realize that’s a rare commodity among college athletes, never mind the pros.
Based on your logic, he should have opted out after their 2nd loss and had no chance to win the Big 12. I didn’t realize he just committed for the games that mattered.

Yes it is your opinion, and Gundy had his as well as Tylan. My opinion is I refuse to watch sports any more for what they did at the beginning of the year to Gundy for wearing an OAN t-shirt and OU rolling out BLM patches on their uniforms and the NFL for taking a knee during the National anthem , at the end of the day our opinion means nothing. I just will not spend my money nor my time on it. But I will still come in and give you some crap on occasion.. :cool:

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yes it is your opinion, and Gundy had his as well as Tylan. My opinion is I refuse to watch sports any more for what they did at the beginning of the year to Gundy for wearing an OAN t-shirt and OU rolling out BLM patches on their uniforms and the NFL for taking a knee during the National anthem , at the end of the day our opinion means nothing. I just will not spend my money nor my time on it. But I will still come in and give you some crap on occasion.. :cool:

Wouldn’t be OSA without it. At least you contribute to some threads even though you’re wrong on this one. [emoji12]

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be OSA without it. At least you contribute to some threads even though you’re wrong on this one. [emoji12]

No, I am never wrong ! Thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom