U of Miami, Death Penalty ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt they get the death penalty, especially since they've seen what it can do to a university. I do fully expect them to get a several year post-season ban and a loss of scholarships that is even worse than what was done recently to USC.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Strippers, booze, drugs, money... Why the hell else would anyone go to college??? All that and get to play football... Sounds like a good deal to me.. Now that I think about it, those are the main reasons I went to college. I just wish I had had done else to pay the bills..

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's actually been used twice since SMU, one of those times was just 4 years ago. I think they just might do it.

On another note, why do people who don't care about football, care so much that other people do?

DRT2007

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's actually been used twice since SMU, one of those times was just 4 years ago. I think they just might do it.

On another note, why do people who don't care about football, care so much that other people do?

When everything was first breaking I wondered if they would do it.
I just think football is way to profitable for them to risk it.
Didn't Bush get well over $300k in payoffs when he was at USC? That combined with what was going on with OJ Mayo would make you wonder why they weren't sancioned even heavier then they were.

It's funny how easy it is for the NCAA to pull that card on a Tennis, or Soccer program, but when it comes to really affecting the bottom line they change their stance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom