up for recognition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlw2123

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I cant help but become aware of history and global economics and especially if anyone has ever had an in depth study of cultural geography...of how population in the world has not only been linear for many thousands of years but since the turn of the 20th century, the population has exponentially grown..

due to several technological factors of society. what has history taught us about exceeding a regions carrying capacity? disease, famine, war..chaos...just look into India, Africa and even Malaysia. The USA will soon reach its carrying capacity especially with every one wanting to come here from abroad. but what I am curious of and was wondering of some of y'alls thoughts on was, What will our society do if and when we have a breach in our supply of food and goods, or food shortages..or shortages somewhere else..maybe an economic shortage...this world can only get so big and supply for so many people..

we are able to do the things we do because we have a stable society..what i mean is, we can go buy our meats, produce, perishables, ammo, manufactured goods..all of these products that require input from somewhere else..we have farms that mass produce cows and chickens and trees and all this stuff to provide a fake sense of security and supply..to where if left un-touched by man, nature would find a way but it would not be in the favor of 300 million Americans packed into a region that NATURALLY could support probably much less. If we were in a situation to where we lost our logistics or "social" support, how long would we last until we consumed all of the plant and wildlife?

Latest posts

Top Bottom