UPDATE: State Police Confirm Weapons Used in Newtown Shootings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article said the bushmaster was found in the school with Lanza. it would be a safe bet to say he used it.

The problem is that we don't know for certain that he actually used the rifle or he merely had it with him. Why CSP has not released this particular piece of information is beyond me, unless they have been told to not release it. And the only reason for this would be political; that is, if the weapons used were, in fact, the handguns and not the Bushmaster, much of the wind would be taken out of the sails of the movement to ban military-style rifles.

I may very well be wrong here, but that is the only reason I can think of. And just FTR, I think that most conspiracy theories are nonsense.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suppress evidence and report will not be completed for several months????????????????

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Criminal-charges-weighed-in-Newtown-deaths-4220461.php
Criminal charges weighed in Newtown deaths
Ken Dixon
Published 12:30 pm, Thursday, January 24, 2013

....."Deputy State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky said that currently, no criminal prosecution seems likely, but he wants to suppress much of the evidence anyway.".....

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's also this piece that will help the sane ones here.

Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory
Every conspiratorial allegation about the tragic Newtown shootings, answered

While it’s often best not to engage with conspiracy theorists on their own turf, as you can probably never convince them, it’s worth setting the record straight on all the myths and phony evidence surrounding the Sandy Hook massacre.

We’ve rounded up every major piece of evidence we could find that leads theorists to say the “official narrative” of events “doesn’t add up” and provided the facts that show why these questions can be easily explained. We’ve ignored the empty accusations with no evidence to support them (it was the Jews!) and focused only on the theories that try to present actual empirical or circumstantial evidence.

Let us know if we missed any and we’ll add to it as more myths emerge. In no particular order, here is your comprehensive guide to disproving the Sandy Hook Truthers.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, the question remains: did Lanza actually shoot the Bushmaster or did he just have it with him? BTW, I agree with you that most of the conspiracy theories are unadulterated bunk.

Medical Examiner Sandy Hook Victims Died of Multiple Gunshot Wounds

From that article:

"Dr. H. Wayne Carver, the medical examiner investigating Friday's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, said autopsies completed on 20 children and six adults on Saturday showed they were killed with multiple bullets fired by a rifle at close range."

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Medical Examiner Sandy Hook Victims Died of Multiple Gunshot Wounds

From that article:

"Dr. H. Wayne Carver, the medical examiner investigating Friday's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, said autopsies completed on 20 children and six adults on Saturday showed they were killed with multiple bullets fired by a rifle at close range."

All right, than that settles that. I had not seen that report before. Like I said in an earlier post in this thread, most conspiracy theories are bunk.

Thank you for the link.

Latest posts

Top Bottom