Boy Scouts of America Changing Name to More Inclusive Scouting America After Years of Woes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
…..meh……

Maybe parents ought be more involved instead of just dumping their kids off with the pervs.
This right here.
Sadly- more than half my boys’ troop was made up of kids being raised by single moms. They figured the men leading the Scouts would be good examples I suppose.

Unfortunately that’s a good environment for pervs. No incidents in that particular troop, but I suspect the single mother issue is similar across the country. Why some freak would want a kid instead of a single mom I really don’t know. Worthy of a bullet they are.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1715259830233.png

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Curious, how does the Scout BSA or whatever have $2.4 billion dollars to pay the 80k molestation victims? Did they carry insurance for that? Or do they have massive piles of cash coming out of bankruptcy?
I found this online (did not verify) "The Boy Scouts of America will receive more than $1 billion from its primary insurer and The Church of Jesus of Latter-day Saints in a tentative agreement..."

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the direction this org seems to be going, I won't be surprised in the least when the next batch of victims starts being produced.

Pedos seem to be everywhere. Where do pedos go? Where the kids are. Sadly, these types of organizations are magnets.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last thing that subversive left wing activists want is to allow any program, agency, school or sports organization to engender a sense of masculinity in any person whom is born biologically as a male.

Latest posts

Top Bottom