Another "Harmless" Balloon Over The US Headed East

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have another "balloon" making its way across the US headed east. It was intercepted by fighter aircraft and said not to be a spy balloon. If it were over China or Russia or a number of other nations it would be shot down. What is wrong with our people? We just let anyone float a balloon over our country and let it continue it's journey?
What is it doing, what is it over our country, what is its purpose, who does it belong to, who launched it, etc, etc.

www.reuters.com › world › usUS detects balloon over western United States, not a threat ...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They took pics. The balloon carries solar panels.
I can't imagine why.
Did we, (the US) ever establish the contents of the payload on the ones we did shoot down?

1708755463009.png

1708755411275.png

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have another "balloon" making its way across the US headed east. It was intercepted by fighter aircraft and said not to be a spy balloon. If it were over China or Russia or a number of other nations it would be shot down. What is wrong with our people? We just let anyone float a balloon over our country and let it continue it's journey?
What is it doing, what is it over our country, what is its purpose, who does it belong to, who launched it, etc, etc.

www.reuters.com › world › usUS detects balloon over western United States, not a threat ...

We? It's not "we" allowing this to happen. It's weak leadership in our government that allows this to happen.

What do you expect "we" to do? I don't happen to have an F-22 armed with Aim-9X missiles on alert in my hay pasture.

It's total horses**t that our spineless government allows this to happen but there's no a lot "we" can do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom