Crazy world we live in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you people quit trying to help them up their game? You, and FJB telling Hamas they need to learn to shoot straight!!!
Seattle > San Fran.... I'm thinking dood was trying to do us a favor, but who am I to judge.
images (50).jpeg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was this clown thinking? If he wanted to take a plane down, why didn't he just wait until his shift to fly.
This don't make any sense at all? Sounds like we are ether not getting the true, or whole story, or this guy just went nuts all of a sudden? I don't trust any of OUR news media, not even the local news media, as far as I can through them!! I hope enough Americans can think for themselves, so we can survive all this craziness!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN DEMAND THE AMERICA PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT!! look up the "Athens, Tennessee War, of 1946! " There is a short , 10 minute, video on YouTube!! Talk about history repeating it's self!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been watching the news about this. Wondering if he planned it, had a crazy moment or what else was going on in his head?

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was this clown thinking? If he wanted to take a plane down, why didn't he just wait until his shift to fly.

It has been done before. Successfully.

The problem is finding eye witnesses after the fact.

Woody

I’ve been watching the news about this. Wondering if he planned it, had a crazy moment or what else was going on in his head?
It will eventually come out why. The company I work for had a flight crew member try something similar back in 1994. Everyone survived, and so did the aircraft we literally just retired it this year. Kinda interesting but long 50 min video about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom