US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Testimony from victims strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin nerve gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior U.N. diplomat said Monday.

Carla del Ponte, a member of the U.N. Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria, told Swiss TV there were "strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof," that rebels seeking to oust Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad had used the nerve agent.

But she said her panel had not yet seen any evidence of Syrian government forces using chemical weapons, according to the BBC, but she added that more investigation was needed.

http://www.aina.org/news/20130826131925.htm

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^This is what we were talking about earlier as far as Obama saying whatever evidence the UN guys dug up would be to little too late. He doesn't care who used the gas, he has a agenda to follow & removing Assad from power is on that agenda. We are only 2 days out our time from the military getting involved, I highly doubt he changes course, especially with Kerry directly stating the opposite of what this UN person is stating. For some reason this administration has been out to support the enemy tied rebels overthrow this government. I find it pretty disturbing that even after they announced their allegiance to our direct enemy Obama still wanted to send aid to them.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^This is what we were talking about earlier as far as Obama saying whatever evidence the UN guys dug up would be to little too late. He doesn't care who used the gas, he has a agenda to follow & removing Assad from power is on that agenda. We are only 2 days out our time from the military getting involved, I highly doubt he changes course, especially with Kerry directly stating the opposite of what this UN person is stating. For some reason this administration has been out to support the enemy tied rebels overthrow this government. I find it pretty disturbing that even after they announced their allegiance to our direct enemy Obama still wanted to send aid to them.

We are being played. The bold statement above makes no sense to me, unless it would have been impossible to tell who used what from the start, which is likely the case, barring a direct admission from a credible source.

The gubment continues to count on the ignorance of the average citizen in order to do what ever the hell it wants.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iranian Official: Israel to Be ‘First Victim’ of U.S. Attack on Syria

A senior Iranian lawmaker said Israel would be the first casualty of any U.S.-led strike on Syria, according to regional media reports.
Hossein Sheikholeslam, the director general of the Iranian parliament’s International Affairs bureau, claimed the United States would not dare attack Syria but said that if it does, “the Zionist regime will be the first victim.”

http://freebeacon.com/iranian-official-israel-to-be-first-victim-of-u-s-attack-on-syria/

israel is just going to take it on the chin, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom