US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saudis offer Russia secret oil deal if it drops Syria

As-Safir said Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord.

‘‘I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the Games are controlled by us,’’ he allegedly said.

Prince Bandar went on to say that Chechens operating in Syria were a pressure tool that could be switched on and off.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/business/w...drops-syria-20130827-2smvt.html#ixzz2dCrH8YsB

wtf...

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the Saudis control the guys that flew planes into the WTC?

Al-Qaeda controlled the guys that flew the planes into the WTC in which one of the reasons cited was for U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia... so... I don't understand what you're getting at with your question. Can you just make me look stupid instead of trying to have me make myself look stupid or something? It would save us some time.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry Spata, I didn't mean it to come out like that. Just been a bad day. I misspoke when I said we were on the wrong side, IMO we shouldn't be on either. Didn't mean to snap. Can you explain why you asked the question?

Latest posts

Top Bottom