US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The link at the top of this page is being substantiated on internet news sources. I typed in "Russia threatens Saudi Arabia" and it's showing up now. So that link is not some type of far fetched fiction, like I'd hoped. Gonna turn on CNN, FOX and MSNBC, but I don't think they will be reporting on it.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The link at the top of this page is being substantiated on internet news sources. I typed in "Russia threatens Saudi Arabia" and it's showing up now. So that link is not some type of far fetched fiction, like I'd hoped. Gonna turn on CNN, FOX and MSNBC, but I don't think they will be reporting on it.

Yea, I fear it's getting worse than alot of people wanna admit. That region has been a ticking time bomb for years now just waiting for the right spark to ignite it, Obama is about to provide the spark.

Wife was watching fox this morning & said they were the only channel covering it.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fify.
25.media.tumblr.com_8a4adcf0c42827e6bc421160d1e6b658_tumblr_mgihy3NHZS1rrov60o1_500.gif

Is that Bruce Campbell? Oh SNAP! $#!+ just got real!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A bit of comic relief in an otherwise grim thread. I snapped a pic of this blooper on a Fox News report on Syria this morning; can you find the error?

[Broken External Image]

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it was reported this morning that if the US attacks it would be at night to try and prevent more civilian casualites...whatever that means. so as of now if my time zones are right...it's night over there now......could it be tick, tick, tick...

Latest posts

Top Bottom