US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
it was reported this morning that if the US attacks it would be at night to try and prevent more civilian casualites...whatever that means. so as of now if my time zones are right...it's night over there now......could it be tick, tick, tick...

Well, they'll know when it's coming now! I'm sure our pilots appreciate that!!!

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Putin will respond. His airforce is not as good as the Saudis', but he has more of it. And he won't announce when so specifically. He'll try his damndest to get the Saudi air force on the ground. So do they keep their aircraft parked close together, like we do?

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bit of comic relief in an otherwise grim thread. I snapped a pic of this blooper on a Fox News report on Syria this morning; can you find the error?

[Broken External Image]

The "Amphibious Assualt Ship" discussed above, are not painted evil black like the AR. the "Amphibious Assault Ship" you might be more familiar with are painted evil black and can not be spoken of.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
CNN is reporting on what life is like for Syians, the other networks are race baiting. Internet and Spata are the real news sources.

aww snap

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
t2_gstatic_com_images_aed1cb249b46239cc507fe8ea2d6a64f._.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom