US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a mistake, It will be another Iraq or worse and all we do is replace a bad guy with a worse guy. I am sick of my countrymen being put in harms way so a guy who never served in combat ( none of them since the first George Bush ) can play chess with our soldiers lives.

America has its own problems. Let them have their sandbox and fight amongst themselves.

Agreed. Nothing good will come of this "intervention" as they are wanting to call it. I however consider it the same as a reporter I was watching last night. Everyone is avoiding calling this an act of war b/c of the things that go along with officially declaring war. But as far as Syria is concerned they will take it as an act of war & why shouldn't they honestly. We would be a outside country dropping bombs inside their country, to me that in itself is an act of war. We sure as hell would consider it an act of war if the tables were turned & other countries were bombing us. Just call it what it really is & stop beating around the bush.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is a mistake, It will be another Iraq or worse and all we do is replace a bad guy with a worse guy. I am sick of my countrymen being put in harms way so a guy who never served in combat ( none of them since the first George Bush ) can play chess with our soldiers lives.

America has its own problems. Let them have their sandbox and fight amongst themselves.
agree 100% we have a lot at home that should be focused on, Just off the top of my head... Border issues, immigration, unemployment, rebuild our manufacturing, overhaul our welfare/social security system, domestic fuel production, political corruption, failing drug war, education.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agreed. Nothing good will come of this "intervention" as they are wanting to call it. I however consider it the same as a reporter I was watching last night. Everyone is avoiding calling this an act of war b/c of the things that go along with officially declaring war. But as far as Syria is concerned they will take it as an act of war & why shouldn't they honestly. We would be a outside country dropping bombs inside their country, to me that in itself is an act of war. We sure as hell would consider it an act of war if the tables were turned & other countries were bombing us. Just call it what it really is & stop beating around the bush.

Good point. We wouldn't like it if they dropped bombs on us. In places like Chicago and LA, those are like active war zones, too. And they couldn't just come over here and bomb the side they didn't like.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^This!

We need to stay the hell out of other countries civil war. Yes it sucks that people were killed by a sadistic sob, But all we will do is make things worse in the region. Our bluff has been called and the cic was punked again. Time to bring everybody home.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

word. i never served, but have friends that do. makes me mad that they have to be the ones there. i always understand you signed up for a REASON. not because of GUESSING.

agree 100% we have a lot at home that should be focused on, Just off the top of my head... Border issues, immigration, unemployment, rebuild our manufacturing, overhaul our welfare/social security system, domestic fuel production, political corruption, failing drug war, education.

agreed 100%

anyone want to place a bet that Assad is accidently killed? Obama says "well we werent given specific details of his where-a-bouts" something like that to sound like some kind of BS excuse?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/29/world/middleeast/syria-iran-israel.html

from link---

Iran, which itself came under chemical weapons assault by Iraq during its eight-year war in the 1980s, has been a loyal ally of the Syrian government. Iranian hard-liners often say Syria is Iran’s first trench in a potential war with hostile Western powers. Iran has blamed Israel for the conflict in Syria, saying Israel is trying to bring down Mr. Assad.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^This!
But all we will do is make things worse in the region.

creating tomorrow's enemies today!

Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia. The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom