US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where have you been? Comey, Strzok, dossier, other FBI notes about Flynn, the list goes on. Not to mention any Clinton coverups and just simply looking the other way.

Surely if these things were credible there would be a prosecutor in the Trump administrations DoJ bringing indictments. Or are they just incompetent?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Surely if these things were credible there would be a prosecutor in the Trump administrations DoJ bringing indictments. Or are they just incompetent?

It doesn't work like that, we see it over and over. It has nothing to do with evidence, incompetence, etc. Comey set the stage for that years ago.....

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could he commit fraud and cover it up with assistance from corrupt officials in select states? If no, how long would it take to uncover? Extremely difficult to do if a company has proper controls and procedures and has separation of duties. The separation of duties control means the even a Director of Security would not be able modify production code without detection. Digital fingerprints provided by hashing make alterations easy to find.
The narrative is that Dominion was created to perpetrate election fraud...I believe this is outside your frame of reference as a legitimate software professional and would run completely contrary to what you know of software companies. From what I can piece together after Venezuela it was employed by other politicians in other nations and finally by our own dear swamp critters. Wikileaks indicates that the CIA is deeply involved with manipulating software for covert purposes. What our security agencies do is hidden, with limited oversight by politicians who are corruptible. If corruptible people have access to voting software it is guaranteed that eventually fraud will occur.

Separate and apart from software manipulation, the anomalous patterns in the vote in the contested states speak of heavy manipulation once it appeared that Trump was winning....a plan B in case the software manipulation was not enough...a massive injection of either thousands of phony mail-in ballots or phony data cards download into the system.

Further indications of fraud are statements by Biden and Pelosi....."I don't need your votes", "We have the greatest vote fraud team ever", "Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Jan 20 regardless of the election"

The indications of massive fraud go on and on...please remember if one or more asserted aspects are disproved, it does not disprove the whole matter

Events are unfolding....

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prosecutors told me they can do whatever they want. They also have done whatever they want. I have seen it first hand.
They told me it was "outside forces". I said bullshi then and I say bullshi now.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The narrative is that Dominion was created to perpetrate election fraud...I believe this is outside your frame of reference as a legitimate software professional and would run completely contrary to what you know of software companies. From what I can piece together after Venezuela it was employed by other politicians in other nations and finally by our own dear swamp critters. Wikileaks indicates that the CIA is deeply involved with manipulating software for covert purposes. What our security agencies do is hidden, with limited oversight by politicians who are corruptible. If corruptible people have access to voting software it is guaranteed that eventually fraud will occur.

Separate and apart from software manipulation, the anomalous patterns in the vote in the contested states speak of heavy manipulation once it appeared that Trump was winning....a plan B in case the software manipulation was not enough...a massive injection of either thousands of phony mail-in ballots or phony data cards download into the system.

Further indications of fraud are statements by Biden and Pelosi....."I don't need your votes", "We have the greatest vote fraud team ever", "Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Jan 20 regardless of the election"

The indications of massive fraud go on and on...please remember if one or more asserted aspects are disproved, it does not disprove the whole matter

Events are unfolding....

But you can yank the software off and decompile it and look at it. You can do black box testing, packet sniff, or so many other things.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm far in over my head here but ......I recall reading that the software is proprietary and never available to be inspected.
Yes, you are in way over your head, or you would realize the 2nd part of your statement is most likely irrelevant. if you can run it, or get a hold of a copy, or control the network, you can inspect it one way or another. Everything leave a trace. Writing secure software is really hard.

software voting fraud would require massive collusion across a lot of people and across party lines.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom