Used cop cars for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyRocco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can personally vouch for old cop cars as my 1995 LT1 Caprice runs great! It gets over 20 mpg's and does command a lot of respect going down the highway. I have thought about taking off the push bar as it looks a little too hazard county. The spot light is neat though. Be prepared for a front end rebuild. A 100,000 miles in town is pretty rough on the brakes and suspension. In all fairness, mine was the fire chief's car and probably didn't get in too many hot pursuits.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like dirtbags always end up with the ex cop cars.

LOL ... there's one being driven around Bethany by the skankiest looking dude you have ever laid eyes on. He has handcuffs hanging on the rear-view mirror ... I honk and wave every time I see him ... You should see the look on his face! haha!

If I were to ever get one it would have to be one of GC's old rides ... he takes better care of that patrol car than he does ours ... and he takes pretty damned good care of our POVs.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daily driver is a 99 CVPI. They are tough as nails. Mine has nearly 270,000 miles on the body and suspension. the motor and trans has about 165k on it. The only things i've had to replace are the tires and the alternator had a bad diode and the harmonic balance pulley.Thats it,oh and BB i have handcuffs hanging from the rearview mirror of mine too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom