Uspsa @ ussa 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all who came out today, at least the weather held off. The scores are posted on the USPSA website, next month the Oklahoma Limited and Production Sectional is the same weekend that we have are match but Trent Sherwood and I plan on having our monthly match for those not going to OKC. What do you think of a classifer match?

Rob

rob that would be awsome to have a classider match for those of us not going to the sectional.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep Scott I did the same search. My providers said it was raining in Tulsa at 06:30 am, But they also said it was raining in Hanna Friday. So I went anyway. I was the only Revo shooter there so I used the stages to get the bugs out. Not watching the sight and stuff like that. Now I know why they put those things on there. Especially on that 30 yard plate on that one stage. Also got the opportunity to find out that I had too much play in my cylinder, (endshake). Added a cylinder bearing when I got home and I am ready (or at least readier) for the Ark Sectionals. Thanks to Rob, Jerry, Doug, Trent and Kelly and all the guys at USSA for a good match. later rdd

Latest posts

Top Bottom