USSA Trigger Time for $379.81 out the door!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are doing a new promo. Some of you might have received the email already. This is a great deal. No enrollment fee. Membership is $350 plus tax so $379.81 for a one year trigger time membership. Normal Trigger time used to be $495 plus a $100 enrollment and taxes which made it $637.16. This is a one year deal only and is for new members only. Let me know if you have any questions or give me a call or email to sign up!
Steve Aryan
918-948-7856 ext 109

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA is a great range and well worth the normal Trigger Time membership, but this sort of thing kind of leaves a bad taste in the mouth for those of us who paid considerably more for the original deal.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are doing a new promo. Some of you might have received the email already. This is a great deal. No enrollment fee. Membership is $350 plus tax so $379.81 for a one year trigger time membership. Normal Trigger time used to be $495 plus a $100 enrollment and taxes which made it $637.16. This is a one year deal only. Let me know if you have any questions or give me a call or email to sign up!
Steve Aryan
918-948-7856 ext 109

my brother wants to know if monthly payments are an option for this sale... thanks

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay I go to church on Wednesdays.
This is a 4 payment or all up front plan. This is designed for people to try us out for a year at the best possible deal. I wish we could give memberships away at this price forever. This is not a 2 year deal. On the 2 year you saved about the same (dollar wise not percentage) but locked in a discounted rate for 2 years.

I know that when we first started memberships (I was a customer then, not an employee) we charged for everything. We even charged for your membership orientation class :drunk:! They initially never even planned on having memberships, it was going to be training only. I remember asking that in my first 210 class in 2007. Here is whats happening now. As we as a gun range grow and have more members and clients we are able to spread out the cost and offer deals we couldnt in the early days. You that have paid more for your memberships should be happy to see the membership specials getting better, not worse. I get sick of everything in the world getting more expensive all the time. I am sure Tom wouldnt mind charging more for memberships if people complain enough about this deal. ;) Seriously though. If your an existing customer in the middle of your contract PM me your information and let me see if I can work any deals anything on your account. We take care of our customers, we can not survive without you. We appreciate you being with us for so long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom