Vaccine injury Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JbobG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems to me like a red herring- a back door to enforcing mandates in Oklahoma. What's a million dollars to these monsters who already own the printing presses? Even if they can prove injury to every single Oklahoman, they'd only be out of 4 million of their Monopoly money. That's just an evening out of them.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Google "Vaccine Injury Compensation Plan". I got Guillain Barre' from a vaccine in 2007. It about killed me, I was in the hospital twice. That's what I CAN'T get any vaccines for the rest of my life. And now I popped hot for COVID.....
Yeah I did get the vaccine, in June …..after Having cold symptoms for 3 days I did a home Covid test tonight and popped hot for Covid 19 also.

JbobG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Google "Vaccine Injury Compensation Plan". I got Guillain Barre' from a vaccine in 2007. It about killed me, I was in the hospital twice. That's what I CAN'T get any vaccines for the rest of my life. And now I popped hot for COVID.....
Yep. They're all toxic. All my children got injured to some degree.

STS11

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1984 I received the HepB vaccine, then developed Guillain Barre. It recurred in 1997. They told me that I was 1 in 1.8 million. I think that the
rate is much higher. GBS is just another word on paper until YOU have it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom