Valor Arms to Open an facility in Sapulpa OK???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, that's my buddy Arron. His daughter is on my daughters softball team. I know he worked at the other place in Sapulpa that closed. Something outpost maybe. I see him at sporting events every now and then. I will have to ask what's up. We talked about ARs once when I had a Black Rain shirt on. Didn't know he was that into it.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish them all the best. Would be very good for that city and the state. I am very surprised Oklahoma don't have a big firearms manufacturer in it already.

dukhunter20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this and give my first impressions. I have been into Valor Arm's store front a couple times now since their opening. I had a great conversation with Aaron about their story and goals for the company. They have a pretty good selection of your go to firearms and some items that are not typical or harder to get. Good selection of AR parts if your in a pinch. Pretty sure they can order anything that you may not find in their stock. They have a very laid back feel, couple of comfy chairs and coffee bar if I remember correctly.

One thing that I am very interested in and excited about will be their first run AR receivers. It would be pretty cool to have 1 of the first 500 they produce made right here in Oklahoma.

Overall nice place and good folks to talk to. I would definitely check it out if you are in the area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom