? Value of CMMG rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did I lose you on the finish part. My point is that of the lower spectrum guns, it is a matter of taste of rollmark, as they are fairly equal. But if a person invests a bit more then their are a great deal of differences in fit and finish of the weapon and parts used to put it together. And if mil-spec is not the standard then what is? Are we not comparing ar-15 rifles? On topic..did you buy the rifle

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My point is that of the lower spectrum guns, it is a matter of taste of rollmark, as they are fairly equal. But if a person invests a bit more then their are a great deal of differences in fit and finish of the weapon and parts used to put it together.

Why couldn't you have typed that to begin with! lol

Mil-spec is not a standard. It's just a guideline sorta of things to look for. You can far exceed mil-spec and you can fail to reach it. I don't even like using it but some people always seem to throw it around. It means nothing to me as I expect my stuff to have things that are above mil-spec guidelines.

Chocobo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$650 for a complete CMMG AR with removable carry handle is not a bad price at all. You just got to make sure that it is a complete CMMG AR not a put together AR on a CMMG lower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom