Vets Using Their Tax Free exemption Cards Please Read This

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called the state v a office today during the lady and my conversation she explained what has brought about the reregistering process.

The state earlier passed a new bill signed by the governor, 4- - something , that has brought about this reregistering process. It was passed because some vets were found to have loaned their tax free cards out to other family members not authorized to use it and even friends.
They feel this new process of reregistering and closer monitoring by the state and vendors will stop that process.

Although I know of no one personally that has done that, a few bad apples have now forced the new law to be closely monitoring this.
Take heed to this and do not continue this practice as well as telling any vet that does this will be severely delt with.

PLEASE let’s all do our part to help stop the practice of anyone improperly using this wonderful privilege the state has afforded us.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Muskogee sends a card to eligible veterans and they are only allowed two vehicles per year that can receive the tax deduction plus, they can only purchase a new car every two years and receive the tax break which is a recent change in the past few years.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good info. I would never give out my card. Hopefully once this program is better monitored people won’t be able to take advantage of very gracious benefit for disabled vets. God bless the great people of Oklahoma for taking care of their vets. I know I appreciate the citizens here. That’s one of the many reasons I love Oklahoma.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The vet and his/her spouse and any dependents reliant on the vet (as approved) are the only ones authorized. No friends and family programs, school events, hook-ups, etc. Believe me, when people find out you get tax free, someone will ask. Especially the cheep people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom