Vigilantes in Geary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recently in my small town a high school boy died from a gunshot wound to the head. There was suspicion that a young Indian had murdered him. Some of his relatives have formed a posse and are walking around Geary late at night with clubs and they are confronting anyone they see and telling them they have no business out at that time. They have been targeting Indians based on rumors that I have heard. They have even posted about how they are cleaning up the town on Facebook.

One of he Geary policemen is acting like he is supporting this lynch mob mentality. There is a related effort to start a neighborhood watch by some of the same people that are walking around like thugs and this policeman and his wife are organizing it. A neighborhood watch is a good idea. I plan on going to the next meeting that they have planned. It is a shame that our chief of police happens to be Indian himself. I have an idea that he has no knowledge. Our mayor's husband is an Indian man and I don't think she knows either.

Besides getting involved in the watch program in hopes of tempering it what should I do? Please give me ideas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom