Vigilantes in Geary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indian? or indian? People from India would be 'Indian', native American would be 'indian'. I'm Osage-Kaw indian so I am confused when reading the OP. Sorry, not trying to be picky just trying to understand the post.

What?

Does that make some difference?

Racism is racism. Who cares what race it's against.

If the vigilantes are born and raised around Geary, chances are they have Indian blood in them too.

Besides the volunteer fire dept. will prove it was O.T. that did it.

PS nofearfactor, I'm just in crappy mood today, I wasn't attacking you personally.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What?

Does that make some difference?

Racism is racism. Who cares what race it's against.

If the vigilantes are born and raised around Geary, chances are they have Indian blood in them too.

Besides the volunteer fire dept. will prove it was O.T. that did it.

PS nofearfactor, I'm just in crappy mood today, I wasn't attacking you personally.
Ya, it makes a big difference to me, a native American indian, if I happen to find myself in Geary, even though Im pretty sure I dont even know where the hell Geary is. I do remember a friend when I was a kid who was also Osage indian who moved there with his family and went to school there for a bit then moved back to Pawhuska, last name was Redcorn. And yes, racism is racism. And no, youre cool I didnt feel attacked I was just trying to figure what group of people who were being targeted. Now that I know I'll stay away from there til it gets worked out.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya, it makes a big difference to me, a native American indian, if I happen to find myself in Geary, even though Im pretty sure I dont even know where the hell Geary is. I do remember a friend when I was a kid who was also Osage indian who moved there with his family and went to school there for a bit then moved back to Pawhuska, last name was Redcorn. And yes, racism is racism. And no, youre cool I didnt feel attacked I was just trying to figure what group of people who were being targeted. Now that I know I'll stay away from there til it gets worked I

I knew your friend. He was in my class. His little sister was kinda pretty. He was a really good student.

In 1973 the American India Movement had a national protest in Wounded Knee and the towns of Geary and Hammon were both named by AIM as places where there were problems for "Natives".

Twenty five percent of Geary is " native". I am not sure of the targeting of "natives" but I am sure of the men with clubs telling people to go home. We had a curfew illegal curfew put in as a city ordinance for everyone years ago. It was used to target certain individuals. A friend of mine was shot by a nutcase Geary cop over that curfew. My friend did win the lawsuit. The idea of a curfew pisses me off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom