Vigilantes in Geary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of this is fasinating.

Yepp.

Nothing exciting happens in Coweta, even though we have our share of weirdness.

Me and my kid were going to KumNGo late one night to get some icecream. We were driving down Division in Coweta and came across 2 guys in about their mid 40s with rifles slung over their shoulders walking down the middle of the street, they moved over as we went by. Looked like they were doing neighborhood watch or something. It was about 2am. I didnt think anything of it at the time.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yepp.

Nothing exciting happens in Coweta, even though we have our share of weirdness.

Me and my kid were going to KumNGo late one night to get some icecream. We were driving down Division in Coweta and came across 2 guys in about their mid 40s with rifles slung over their shoulders walking down the middle of the street, they moved over as we went by. Looked like they were doing neighborhood watch or something. It was about 2am. I didnt think anything of it at the time.

Hey, ya gotta love our rednecks that do the graveyard shift. Actually that scene would not bother me much. Some of the folks I work with in BA can't believe what happens as everyday life in Coweta. It's our tone for sure. I like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom