• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Vintage Bear compound bows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cool il

l keep it!! been shooting it for 30 years and killed my very first deer with it. had a Bear whitetail 2 gave it to my buddy in highshool when i upgraded to PSE have Had Several much better than Bear.
Thats great. The bear bows are the best for the purpose I intend

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
better read the ad... even though made in the same factory
Being made in the same factory has nothing to do with product design. Design characteristics are the limiting factor in whether or not the bow is what I’m looking for. The bear bows I listed have what I want and several other manufacturers bows could suit my needs.

I do appreciate your willingness to help me monitor my ad but since you probably don’t know all the details of what I’m wanting you’re likely just wasting your time.

I’ll edit my ad to limit it to the Bear bows that way you won’t have to worry about it and that should help you free up some time to devote elsewhere.

Unfortunately none of the PSE bows are what I need, nor the Parker, even if it was made at the same factory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom