Vote fraud ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real "revolution" will come from people like the Tea Party people, not from some power mad old fool that has been in congress for 20 years. This is why the Tea Party gets slammed and lied about and RP gets laughed at.
Power mad old fool. HA! Ron Paul started the tea party. Back when it was more that people calling themselves conservative. When it was people who appreciated are Constitution and understood the reason for how and why it was written. They weren't just trying to find a group to join. I'm sure there are good and bad people in every group that's why I don't like grouping people up and talking about them as a whole. You view just seems backwards to me. Do you or have you ever worked for the Government?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Power mad old fool. HA! Ron Paul started the tea party. Back when it was more that people calling themselves conservative. When it was people who appreciated are Constitution and understood the reason for how and why it was written. They weren't just trying to find a group to join. I'm sure there are good and bad people in every group that's why I don't like grouping people up and talking about them as a whole. You view just seems backwards to me. Do you or have you ever worked for the Government?

That is what the RP supporters claim but like the GOP trying to take over the Tea Party it is just so much BS! The movement started long before RP ever got involved. And the only time I ever worked for the government I was in a Coast Guard uniform.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Power mad old fool. HA! Ron Paul started the tea party. Back when it was more that people calling themselves conservative. When it was people who appreciated are Constitution and understood the reason for how and why it was written. They weren't just trying to find a group to join. I'm sure there are good and bad people in every group that's why I don't like grouping

Ron Paul,did not start the Tea Party, his son maybe a better candidate.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ron Paul,did not start the Tea Party, his son maybe a better candidate.

The Libertarian Party did a few things that the Tea Party liked and copied, like sending tea bags as a sign of protest and that is the closest any Paul has to claiming they started it. If you really look the Tea Party type protest can be traced back to the 70s, and the modern movement can be traced back to the Minute men border protest. They then spun off to protest Bush's and the Democrats TARPS bailout and grew from there.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is what the RP supporters claim but like the GOP trying to take over the Tea Party it is just so much BS! The movement started long before RP ever got involved. And the only time I ever worked for the government I was in a Coast Guard uniform.

That's a done deal. The "Tea Party" is now pretty much a GOP mouthpiece. And the Tea Party isn't going to be in the forefront of any revolution, at any time; they've already become quiet and nearly irrelevant. The only time you even hear the name mentioned these days is when it rolls off of the tongue of some Republican politician or Sean Hannity.

Any real revolution will come from the people, and will only happen when they get pissed off enough to grab the pitchforks and torches and head to D.C. That's the only way.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
18 Months Later, S.C. Law Enforcement Closes Case on ‘Zombie Voters,’ Finds No Fraud
http://www.free-times.com/blogs/18-...rcement-closes-case-on-zombie-voters-finds-no

If you really believe there was no fraud, I have some ocean front property just north of Edmond I will sell you. One of the ways both sides have been able to get away with fraud for years is because many states do not require photo ID to vote. SC is one of them. No real ID, very hard to prove.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really believe there was no fraud, I have some ocean front property just north of Edmond I will sell you. One of the ways both sides have been able to get away with fraud for years is because many states do not require photo ID to vote. SC is one of them. No real ID, very hard to prove.

So is it your assertion that the fraud was there, but the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division is just incompetent?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is it your assertion that the fraud was there, but the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division is just incompetent?

It is my assertion that it was there and in most other states but that the system was rigged by both parties to make it hard to prove a long time ago. Getting photo ID as proof to vote is only a start of what needs to be done to fix the system. There has been ample proof of fraud in several states and by people in both parties.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is my assertion that it was there and in most other states but that the system was rigged by both parties to make it hard to prove a long time ago. Getting photo ID as proof to vote is only a start of what needs to be done to fix the system. There has been ample proof of fraud in several states and by people in both parties.

It's quite the bogeyman, that untraceable, invisible voter fraud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom