Vote fraud ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Says the man with a pic of himself laying on the sofa. :slap:
Or the others are running under Rons because they haven't came up with a globalist America killing douche banner to run under.

I am kicked back in a recliner not laying on a sofa and I do my part of the GOP and candidates I support, and the Republican banner as never been RP's. He uses it when he thinks it might get him elected and dumps it when he thinks the Libertarian banner will work. It would not surprise me if he tries the Democrats next.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am kicked back in a recliner not laying on a sofa and I do my part of the GOP and candidates I support, and the Republican banner as never been RP's. He uses it when he thinks it might get him elected and dumps it when he thinks the Libertarian banner will work. It would not surprise me if he tries the Democrats next.

He's served all this time in Congress as a Republican - and he also knows that most Americans are so trained in the two-party system that to run as and Independent he is drastically limiting his chances. How many morons in this country vote straight party, just because that's how they're registered, or consider whichever party to be "their side"? Paul's tried it before, and failed. He'll likely not get the nomination, his foreign policy views of leaving others the hell alone and not kissing Israel's ass limits him in the GOP. I hope he goes independent, just to steal votes from the RINOs. We'll see just how "fringe" and irrelevant he is when he sinks their Titanic.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And yet your boy keeps trying to run under their banner. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Probably because most of his supporters talk a good game but can not bother to get out from behind their computer and do something.

Sometimes one must play by the rules. A 3rd party, unfortunately, doesn't look like a legit option to obtain office of the POTUS. Maybe in the future that would change.

I'm sure the people that understand this simple fact aren't laughing. And as for Ron Paul's supporters. We're a pretty active group both online and off. But as a hater and a dead person with a Dalmatian draped over your body, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. :D

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes one must play by the rules. A 3rd party, unfortunately, doesn't look like a legit option to obtain office of the POTUS. Maybe in the future that would change.

I'm sure the people that understand this simple fact aren't laughing. And as for Ron Paul's supporters. We're a pretty active group both online and off. But as a hater and a dead person with a Dalmatian draped over your body, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. :D

Well, if he's dead then I'm sure his vote is either going to Obama or Romney.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see. They do realize I'm sure that it's regurgitated mainstream news, right? I've found resource links for everything on there other than blatant opinion.

A broken clock is right twice a day, but that doesn't mean you should use it to tell time, particularly when there's a running clock nearby.

Oh, and RP for the win! :)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's served all this time in Congress as a Republican - and he also knows that most Americans are so trained in the two-party system that to run as and Independent he is drastically limiting his chances. How many morons in this country vote straight party, just because that's how they're registered, or consider whichever party to be "their side"? Paul's tried it before, and failed. He'll likely not get the nomination, his foreign policy views of leaving others the hell alone and not kissing Israel's ass limits him in the GOP. I hope he goes independent, just to steal votes from the RINOs. We'll see just how "fringe" and irrelevant he is when he sinks their Titanic.

He resigned from the GOP during Reagan's term then came crawling back when his Libertarian bid failed miserably.

If RP had the support you folks claim and his supporters all got out and worked for him gathering signatures etc, he could be on the ballot in every state. He would still lose because few people support him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom