Votes against Constitutional Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've found a list of those representatives/senators who voted against the Constitutional Carry Act in the House and Senate;

House Votes

Senate Votes

You can find your Legislator here;

Oklahoma Legislature

If your representative is voted against or excused, take note. My representative was 'excused', though i don't know why.

my senator voted in favour.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our St Senator voted for and the rep went 'excused'. Typical, though not unexpected as he has the dreaded 'D' behind his name.
Yes, but to be fair i'm not quite sure how 'excused' works. I think my state senator might have been 'excused' because he helped write the bill, but i'm not sure. Maybe someone more knowledgable can chime in on the 'excused' thing.

When the Earthquake **** was going down when i lived in Edmond, i called my representative and he was pretty helpful or at least he entertained my opinion and questions. State reps and sens tend to be more receptive than federal legislators in my experience. I try to go to their town halls and contact them every once in a while.

I think it's important that we vote and hold our representatives accountable, a patriotic duty almost. There are only a couple thousand people in each voting district, and probably only a couple thousand vote. so the opinions of a handful of you and your neighbors matter.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've found a list of those representatives/senators who voted against the Constitutional Carry Act in the House and Senate;

House Votes

Senate Votes

You can find your Legislator here;

Oklahoma Legislature

If your representative is voted against or excused, take note. My representative was 'excused', though i don't know why.

my senator voted in favour.

Ditto for mine - Newberry in the Senate (YEA), Nollan in the House (EXCUSED)

Latest posts

Top Bottom