Votes against Constitutional Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vote, Vote, Vote. It's not just a civic duty, it's a patriotic duty. Men have died for our right to vote, and if we don't let our voices be heard, then we might as well not have a democracy at all.

And liberals are doing everything they can to stuff the ballot box. From their attempts at amnesty for illegals to Virginia's governor just making 200,000 felons eligible. This is not an accident.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both mine in Washington County/Bartlesville. Ford for Senate and Sears for House. Time to write a couple of thank you emails. Even though Ford hasn't responded to my request he support... Sears did. Form letter.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say that the one thing I do like is the fact that Oklahoma has a cheap inexpensive handgun class because of it. I suggest to all my friends who are getting into guns to take the concealed carry class even if they don't plan on carrying. I think it gives a decent information and does give a point of reference on how to use a gun. And at$65 it's one of the cheapest classes there is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom