Walther just upped their game...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walther is trying very hard to put pressure on Glock and Sig. They are big time into promoting themselves in competitive shooting these last few years.

https://www.waltherarms.com/winwithwalther/#

That's where companies grow sales. It also takes good product, which they provide in spades. If I weren't so invested in others I'd jump on the Walther bandwagon with both feet. I've shot a Q5 Match, PPQ M2 and PPS. All are excellent guns that run right out of the box.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that I sure do like my PPS M2. It’s a real Walther too, as is the PPQ. None of that Umarex cheap junk. I’m saddened that Umarex bought Walther and actually puts the Walther name on some of the stuff they put out. Example; the CCP. Man, if a pistol ever felt great in the hand, it’s the CCP. But reliability and function...not so much. Horror stories abound about the many problems people have with the things. Gone are the says of such great pistols like a real PPK, and a finely made P5...sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heat-ar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have well over 10,000 rounds through my ppq m2 and its a great gun. But my split times are a little bit quicker with my glocks. The glocks shoot a little more flat than the ppq. If i had to make one accurate shot i would definitely choose the PPQ though.

James41

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went to Fort Smith this morning and purchased one of the new Walther PPQ Q5 Match SF pistols. Haven't shot it yet but I think I am gonna like it a lot. I like the extra weight of the steel frame and it feels very nice in the hand. Also like the over all looks of the gun too and as soon as I can find me some good ammo will hit the local range for a few hours to find out how it shoots. Everything I have Read so far has been good, has anyone had experience with them yet ? I so what you think ?
Got lucky and it turns out I have two old holsters that will carry this gun until I can find a more custom fit for it. One is an old iwb Alien Gear and the other is an old iwb mixture of plastic and leather.
Went to 4 different stores looking for some of the new Federal Hydra-Shok Deep 9mm, but not one store had any. What's up with ammo makers who come out with a new round then don't actually get them on the market...? Guess I will have to start it out with some Hornady Critical Defense 115gr FTx.

Latest posts

Top Bottom