wanamacher disappointment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1fast8 Powder valley is always in the same spot . Lower level ,north east corner almost along the wall . They only have one maybe two tables .

They maybe hard to find but I think well worth the trouble .

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were some decent deals on FAL's. My friend bought a DSA SA-58 new for $975

I didn't see that one; he may have picked it up before I got there. I saw one PAC 16" rifle on an Imbel gear logo for just under $1100, but outside of that, most I saw were closer to $2000 if not over that.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a nice desert tan camo duracoated imbel recvr 16" dropped down to $900 today over on lower level next to the AK stuff, sounded like he was interested in moving it for a lower price

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a nice desert tan camo duracoated imbel recvr 16" dropped down to $900 today over on lower level next to the AK stuff, sounded like he was interested in moving it for a lower price

That sounds like it, though I thought it was upstairs. Crap - I would have liked to have had that one, though I'm not too familiar with PAC stuff.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PAC imported Imbel receivers for a short time. Good stuff.
Actually all Imbel receivers are good stuff.

My concern is who assembled it. Good receiver, but what about the rest of the kit, and the builder? I'd still like it, but it wasn't marked down yesterday. I'd like to have one of the SAI imported 18" models.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked a smokin' deal on a gently used Armalite AR-10...20" bull barrel, magpul prs stock, Ziess scope, flip up sights, 5 mags and a soft bag for $1200. I'd say I did good!

I took it straight over to 2A and put 40 rounds through it to make sure all was good and it shot great.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG The deals must have been on row 36 all weekend, I came home with more guns than I went with and put a bunch of cash in the bank. If anyone made me a fair offer, I sold them a gun. If anyone accepted a fair offer, I purchased a gun. What more can you ask for. I was back to back with the new dealer Bullit Arms, they were on fire. They were selling new guns at 10% over cost and it looked like they were having trouble keeping up with all the business. There was a dealer across the isle from me that didn't sell hardly anything. All their used guns were priced very high, and they never made eye contact or said hello to anyone that showed an interest in their stuff. At the end of the show I traded them a $200 Norinko SKS and a C-note for a very nice Marlin 30-30, a beautiful spanish Mauser, and a really nice enfield jungle carbine in .308. Nope, no deals at this show.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a dealership for Sniper scopes. Sniper is the brand name, they are new on the market and come with a lifetime warranty.
The products are high quality and super clean optics. Value well below cost in order to break into the scope market.
I cannot list any prices because they have a Minimum Advertized Price policy that I had to agree to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom