wanamacher disappointment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what!!!?? i found a PM9 khar for $837.00!!!! the guy told me twice it was brand new!!!!!

I did buy some windowed p mags for $13.99, thought i did ok on those. spent a hunsky on odds and ends. something to do for the day..

Some older lady was suprised they were not selling beer!? i overheard her while i sat down to eat..

No beer at a gun show!?! That is preposterous!

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine started before I hit the Turnpike leaving OKC . Blew a tire and had to put on the spare ( mind you this was about 6am ) . So I rode to Tulsa at 60 mph in a 75 mph zone on a doughnut . Then between my kiddo wanting to grab every rifle that had the butt stock sticking half way in the isle and wife ( not gun nutt ) getting tired and telling me numerous times and riding home at 60 mph. But I did find a holster that I think will work with my Taurus 617. Did get to meet a few people from OSA . Saw a Nagant ( I think that is how you spell it ) for $175 ( don't know if that wasa good price ) . And had about a dozen people ask what I was carrying in me box and if I were selling it. Some look disappointed that I said no and that I brought it looking for a holster but a few just had never seen A Taurus 7 shot 357 so I gladly showed them . Just wish I had more money to spend.

Thanks for the info. They sell online for $100 so $175 is a little high. I was a little surprised that at a show where you can find almost every gun ever made, I saw fewer of a common milsurp gun than certain rare colts.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get a kick out of folks who say they can find no deals at gun shows. I haven't been to a gun show in years where I haven't found OUTSTANDING deals, not just good deals...outstanding. This show was no different and I done very well, buying as well as selling. In fact, the tables around me got some fine deals as well, a few that would make your head spin. If you cannot find any then you're doing something wrong...

The problem is everyone expects to find EXACTLY what they are looking for at a bargain price. They go in looking for a Ruger Gz500 thumbnut and get pissed when they don't find it at a giveway price.

I had a great time at the show today and made some deals, but the camaraderie was by far the best part.

Well for me, everything is overpriced because I'm broke......lol......I enjoy getting to fondle stuff and the time spent with my son was priceless. Saw an old friend I haven't seen in years.....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What ya guys need?

They wont let me set up at the shows, I get ran out because my prices are so low.

Really?
I don't know your prices, but how does this happen?
I'm not trying to be a dick, but is there a forum or something that the dealers go to to compare prices, and vote out the ones that offer a good deal (like you)?

Again, not trying to be anything but courious.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom