wanamacher disappointment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a couple of good deals too, All the guys that whine and complain that there are no deals at gunshows are not looking hard enough or they don't know what they are doing!!!!!

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i cant believe blue star wasent there with all of their reloading supplies, but then again with diesel approaching $4 a gallon while unleaded is close to $3 i guess it wasent worth the trip for them.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a Martini Puuko blade for 10.00. That is all I walked out with. It was like light pockets made deals available, normally a pocket full of cash makes no deals available.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried the same thing and they wouldn't do it. They did it the past 2 years. Said they were understaffed. I really didn't want to haul 30lbs to my car. PITA!

Only reason I went was to pickup my order from powder valley. Even then I tried getting them to meet me in the parking lot instead of paying to get in the show. Gun shows area joke now.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the same holster guy. I asked if he had anything in black he said he could do it about 6 months out. Holster looked good but they were all brown. If it was the same dude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom