Wanenmacher Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy going an will continue to as I like seeing all the old stuff so I'd say its worth it. Guess it really depends on what you like looking for, I like the old guns, the western antiques and the militaria which there is plenty of both to look at and there are deals to be had but you accidently stumble on to them. Gun shows use to be a place to get a good deal but doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Just an observation and my opinion but ever since Obama and now the current clown show, people are using gun shows to see how much your willing to pay for something!!! I'm finding it cheaper at the stores anymore!!!

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did pick up a nice 16” 6 arc upper with an adjustable gas block. For a fair price. Some 6 arc ammo in the four available hornady loads. Saw the accident on the east side parking wasn’t sure what happened but emsa and fire were on scene. Happened before the doors opened. Friend I went with got some powders and 260 ammo. Saw a lot of neat stuff and several longtime vendors were missing. Saw the 96k Italian shot gun. No 10ga stuff to be found. Friend had to leave early grabbed a burger at brownies and headed home. Kicking myself for not picking up the pair of unfinished manners stocks I found. But I’ve dealt with that vendor before I will call him later this week and see if they made the trip back to Dallas.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was fun.

Nothing too exciting but it was nice to be amongst quality machines and their idiot owners. Some of the vendors really need to tone down how tough they are, lol.

My wife always, even at 30 years of marriage, asks me why “Gun dudes” are extra? “It is good to be the King!” comes to mind but some kingdoms just can’t cut the mustard anymore.

I will be back next year if I have anything left to sell, OSA and trading with friends is what keeps me interested, and watching King’s fall on their swords is pretty good drama as well.

Thankfully OSA seems to do a decent job of keeping most of the riff-raff out, except the riff-raff club I am a member of.
I'm not trying to be a jerk but I don't understand this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom