Wannemachers Speculations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1/3rd of OSA members who go will have a great time at the show, haggle a deal or two and post about it.

2/3rd of OSA members who go will gripe about everything, pay too much for something, and post about their misery.

That is my prediction.

See you at the big show!

Yessir!! They spend money so they CAN *****.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've done pretty well the last few Wannenmacher shows, so I'm hoping to drag something else home this weekend. My oldest son (12) is getting his initiation into the world of the W show; massive crowds of fatties, boonie hats, breakfast burrito farts, and hoverrounds. Can't wait until he sees the crowd, and the massive amount of cool stuff - he's going to freak. I've already had to shoo him away from the calander girls table at one of the RK shows, so I'm sure he'll slow my pace as we pass it Saturday......

^^^^ for the win!

As for me, I will be standing by the Rijas tables most of the weekend, trying to assimilate some of the glory and wisdom!

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am betting on a lot of "homemade" dealer signs. I think the vendors/dealers will be changing prices all weekend depending on how the show is going. While this is probably normal business I am guessing that it will be frantic for most

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We just closed on our house in August so I banned myself from this show $$$

You all have a great time, I'll have to catch the next one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom