Wannemachers Speculations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm only looking for cases so hopefully I can find a fair deal. I'd just rather see the quality in person rather than ordering off the internet.

That's a good point... I could use a couple of decent rifle cases. Of course, I will be in my small car, not my truck, so I doubt I could manage them anyways. <sigh> Oh well.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want some of those black, soft cases with the magazine pouches on them. I've seen the quality of them vary quite a bit. I need to find out what size I need though. I want them for the Uzi and Thompson I bought, but I don't have them yet to measure. I also want one for an MP5 that I don't own yet.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want some of those black, soft cases with the magazine pouches on them. I've seen the quality of them vary quite a bit. I need to find out what size I need though. I want them for the Uzi and Thompson I bought, but I don't have them yet to measure. I also want one for an MP5 that I don't own yet.

You almost had one. If this is who I think it is.

RetiredTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are talking about the case I think you are, I got one. Soft side, has MOLLE on the inside, can be configured many ways.

My weekend plans to go up there this weekend got shot to crap before I even got started thinking. American Legion Bean Supper on Saturday and my dog is having surgery on Monday........So my money is spoken for till Monday. I was wanting to go see if I get could some deals on powder and bullets. Oh well. At least I am employed and think I still have health insurance.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done pretty well the last few Wannenmacher shows, so I'm hoping to drag something else home this weekend. My oldest son (12) is getting his initiation into the world of the W show; massive crowds of fatties, boonie hats, breakfast burrito farts, and hoverrounds. Can't wait until he sees the crowd, and the massive amount of cool stuff - he's going to freak. I've already had to shoo him away from the calander girls table at one of the RK shows, so I'm sure he'll slow my pace as we pass it Saturday......

Latest posts

Top Bottom