Warren Theatre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont know if it’s been posted yet, but the Moore Warren Theater was sold to the Regal theatres not long ago. I went to the IMAX today and there was a small gun buster sign on the inner door. “No weapons, all packages and bags subject to search”.

The former owners sign said “no open carry”. CC was allowed. I didn’t take the time to check the main entrance to see if the signs had been changed there.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I hate about out of state real estate sales. You get Effin libs buying up businesses. These F***ers don't even have to move to the state to push their anti gun agenda.

The Imax down here in Lawton is the same, so just don't go to it

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Regal Cinema acquisition of the Warren chain has totally screwed up what used to be a nice experience. The last time I tried to use the website to purchase seats was a total goat screw so I gave up. I don't plan to attend any further movies there. In fact, most movie experiences are less than optimal so I rarely go unless the movie really interests me.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Regal Cinema acquisition of the Warren chain has totally screwed up what used to be a nice experience. The last time I tried to use the website to purchase seats was a total goat screw so I gave up. I don't plan to attend any further movies there. In fact, most movie experiences are less than optimal so I rarely go unless the movie really interests me.

Fk em, I won’t watch a movie in a theater ever again

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and the wife saw Thor earlier today. Bought tickets online a few days ago. Website was easier to use and buying tickets didn't include any extra fees. Staff was nice at the dinner and the theater was basically the same other than Regal logos around the place. Still my preferred theater to visit.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me and the wife saw Thor earlier today. Bought tickets online a few days ago. Website was easier to use and buying tickets didn't include any extra fees. Staff was nice at the dinner and the theater was basically the same other than Regal logos around the place. Still my preferred theater to visit.

I was at the 12:30 showing. There was a “convenience” fee on mine for using my card online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom