Warren Theatre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did you think of Thor? Trying to find something to do tomorrow afternoon.
Great movie. Tied in well with the Marvel universe. Hilarious at points but plenty of serious discussion too. I'd see it again and will defiantly be buying it when it comes out on Blu ray.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always loved going to the Warren for movies. It's just about the only theatre worth spending money on anymore. I like the old-timey atmosphere, the popcorn, and those reclining seats. I noticed it was Regal last time I went, but I don't think that'll stop me from going in the future.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who gives a crap if they have those signs or not. Apparently regal doesn’t know our laws. That sign don’t mean squat. Just CC and ignore it. Your still covered under the SDA if something happens and you have to defend yourself.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who gives a crap if they have those signs or not. Apparently regal doesn’t know our laws. That sign don’t mean squat. Just CC and ignore it. Your still covered under the SDA if something happens and you have to defend yourself.
The part about them searching your stuff is what I question... F them

Latest posts

Top Bottom