Warren Theatre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was at the Warren in BA tonigt (Monday) saw First Man. Usually do not like to take a date to a movie, dark, can't talk and all that stuff, not my idea of a date. We were the only two in the whole room, kinda like being at the drive in. Ha Ha. We had our own party. No signs posted that I found. C is C I guess it was OK though. Weekends most likely are different.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they should have showed the flag being planted. My gun goes anywhere it’s not a felony to carry it. I might have forgotten and carried it a couple of times when it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been back to the ex-Warren since I had to sit through commercials while waiting for the movie to start.

Not previews. Freaking TV commercials. The kind that if they came on TV, I'd turn the channel. And in the Director's Suites, no less. Yeah, I'm not interested in paying extra money to be forced to watch crap that I wouldn't watch at home. Screw 'em.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like being able to pick my seats.I get there 2 or 3 minutes before the movie starts.After moving to a smaller town really nice theaters are a treat I don't get to enjoy very often.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I like being able to pick my seats.I get there 2 or 3 minutes before the movie starts.After moving to a smaller town really nice theaters are a treat I don't get to enjoy very often.

I hate pre assigned seats. People get there at the last minute, can’t find their seats and then climb over everyone to get to them when they finally do. Haven’t been back since they started doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom