wasn't there a penn state sheriff, who would

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sign off thier ccw if you had on in another state?

Who does a utah class and does it require firing? OKC prefered

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
I got my PA license through the good folks at the Centre County Sheriff's Department. Took about 8 days from the time I mailed the app until I received the license. It does me no good, as it isn't recognized by any state that doesn't already recognize my OK license, but it's cheap, and if I move out of state, it will bridge the time until I can establish residency. Here's the link.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow that is cheap! Thanks. My OK one expires in May. Time to do the paperwork again. I think I will do both just for the heck of it.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A quick update on the Pennsylvania Out of State CCW Permit

A new Pennsylvania law officially starts May 2011 that will require anyone who applies for a permit/license to appear in person to apply.

I did call the Centre County Sheriff’s office to find out if they were still processing out of state permits. They told me yes they are still processing them and probably will be until the law officially changes in May.

I sent my application off today.

Here are the links:

http://www.co.centre.pa.us/sheriff/license_to_carry.pdf

http://www.co.centre.pa.us/sheriff/license_application.asp

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pennsylvania CCW permit came in the mail today so that was one month to the day.. Good to 3/28/2016. Not bad for $26.00

Latest posts

Top Bottom