Watch shops near Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are some good places to shop for watches in the Tulsa area? New but also used. Seems like all the watches I really like have been discontinued and can only be found used. I'm game for watch stores, pawn shops, or wherever.

Looking for Hamilton, Tissot, Oris, Seiko, etc.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are some good places to shop for watches in the Tulsa area? New but also used. Seems like all the watches I really like have been discontinued and can only be found used. I'm game for watch stores, pawn shops, or wherever.

If you find a place like this let us know.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Tulsa for a few days recently and asked a guy from Tulsa about who might sell some vintage watches, or brand like Seiko, Oris, Hamilton, etc. I was pointed to Espigares Watches & Clocks. I stopped by their shop and took a look. No used watches, but they had a moderate selection of new Hamiltons. A few dress type Seikos, and a few other brands not really worth mentioning. It was ok, but nothing like what I was told. Maybe back in the day they had some good stuff, but nothing blew my hair back when I was in there. I could buy the Hamiltons nearly anywhere else for less than their asking price. I thought AD's would've had to charge MSRP, but I think they were a bit high. It was a nice store though in a nice new building, I'm betting their rent is pretty steep.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Tulsa for a few days recently and asked a guy from Tulsa about who might sell some vintage watches, or brand like Seiko, Oris, Hamilton, etc. I was pointed to Espigares Watches & Clocks. I stopped by their shop and took a look. No used watches, but they had a moderate selection of new Hamiltons. A few dress type Seikos, and a few other brands not really worth mentioning. It was ok, but nothing like what I was told. Maybe back in the day they had some good stuff, but nothing blew my hair back when I was in there. I could buy the Hamiltons nearly anywhere else for less than their asking price. I thought AD's would've had to charge MSRP, but I think they were a bit high. It was a nice store though in a nice new building, I'm betting their rent is pretty steep.
Yeah, I was in there about a month ago and they sure didn't have much in stock. Nice guys to talk to and ask questions though.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Moody's carries Oris. The only AD in the state IIRC.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom