For sale - coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just went and put each of those three watches that are spoken for on the timegrapher. I wanted to make sure there were no surprises. All are excellent. I caught myself staring at them and wondering if I made the right decision to let them go. Too late now! I may have to call dibs back again if they ever decide to sell them in the future.

I need to learn to let go.....

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dufonte..... is mine all mine !! :cool: Been lusting after that watch since I watched the build on Patreon.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dufonte..... is mine all mine !! :cool: Been lusting after that watch since the I watched the build on Patreon.
I am on the hunt for another. That watch is a freaking unicorn man! I really should've worn it recently, but the Grand Seiko beckons and it's been that every other day for the past few weeks. Had I worn in since, I probably wouldn't have sold it.

Oh well, I call dibs if you ever want to let it go. I'm actively looking for another in the meantime, but doubt I'll get as lucky as I did on that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom