Watch shops near Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Where are some good places to shop for watches in the Tulsa area? New but also used. Seems like all the watches I really like have been discontinued and can only be found used. I'm game for watch stores, pawn shops, or wherever.

Looking for Hamilton, Tissot, Oris, Seiko, etc.
Check Dillards at Woodland Mall. Our Dillards at Penn square mall carries all of those except Oris

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I was in Tulsa for a few days recently and asked a guy from Tulsa about who might sell some vintage watches, or brand like Seiko, Oris, Hamilton, etc. I was pointed to Espigares Watches & Clocks. I stopped by their shop and took a look. No used watches, but they had a moderate selection of new Hamiltons. A few dress type Seikos, and a few other brands not really worth mentioning. It was ok, but nothing like what I was told. Maybe back in the day they had some good stuff, but nothing blew my hair back when I was in there. I could buy the Hamiltons nearly anywhere else for less than their asking price. I thought AD's would've had to charge MSRP, but I think they were a bit high. It was a nice store though in a nice new building, I'm betting their rent is pretty steep.
Last time I was Espigares Watches I was impressed by the Zeppelin brand German made watches.
https://www.pointtec.de/zeppelin/en

Latest posts

Top Bottom