Watch Your Comments: Arizona Law Could Punish Trolling With 25 Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheriff Joe will be busy. But hey, this sort of BS is right up his alley.

Ha ha ha. Arizona is like some 3rd world banana republic with all these stupid, unconstitutional laws.

Besides, if this law passed, I be up for a death sentence.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheriff Joe will be busy. But hey, this sort of BS is right up his alley.

Ha ha ha. Arizona is like some 3rd world banana republic with all these stupid, unconstitutional laws.

Besides, if this law passed, I be up for a death sentence.

Read the article? It's passed, just needs the Governor to sign it. What's your opinion of the statement below? If it's signed and someone in AZ. joins this forum and "someone" here pisses him off can jurisdiction be claimed by an AZ. court?

"Gizmodo notes that because Reddit isn’t exactly a physical location, the law could become concerning to people outside of Arizona as well."

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like the Government is running out of rights to take away from its citizens. All the good rights must be already gone.

Michael

J

Jckellison

An Internet without trolling is an Internet without joy. Trolling is one of those small things in life that make mine a little happier. (evidence found within my post history) But honestly, who takes trolls this seriously? Laughter be the best medicine, and trolling tastes like raisins.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
brewer won't sign it. Did anyone else notice that the article said class 1 misdemeanor was punishable by 25 years. That is dead wrong, a misdemeanor cannot carry a sentence of more than 1 year imprisonment. In AZ their state law says no longer than 6 months for a class 1. So either the bill maker is a moron or the writer of the article. In most cases like this it tends to be both though.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The occasional troll is a good thing. Most people get frustrated and annoyed by them, but I sit back and laugh at it all!! Those threads usually end up in the "Best thread/Epic" categories.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First AZ changes the LEO's ability to stop someone from probable cause to "Reasonable Suspicion", now they're going after Trolling. That place is going to end up like NY or MA pretty soon much to the chagrin of all it's non-Phoenix citizens. Just ask Colorado how it happened to them (ask anyone that doesn't live in Denver).

It only takes one LA to ruin an entire California - and that's the problem.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mlkshk_com_r_419Z_.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom