Water Purification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Water is the essence of life. We've talked about filters before, but this is totally different. Watch the video, this guy does AMAZING videos. He quit his job with NASA to do 12 youtube videos a year.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember seeing that stuff years ago, the funny part was as they said they sell it at a loss to some countries......

And, I though how cool it was and how it would benificial it would be to have some in the truck, car, boat or at your house.

But if you wanted some here state side, the price was significantly more!

Flocculant/Disinfectant Powder | The Safe Water System | CDC

From the cdc site!
"P&G™ sachets are now centrally produced in Pakistan, and sold to non-governmental organizations (NGOs) worldwide at a cost of 3.5 US cents per sachet."

Amazon.com : P&G Purifier of Water Portable Water Purifier Packets. Emergency Water Filter Purification Powder Packs for Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Hunting, and Traveling. (12 Packets) : Sports & Outdoors

12 sachets from amazon for $24.99!

I never bought any!

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Short shelf life, but that would be a god send in a true survival situation. Especially until you get more sustainable water purification set up rolling.

Price drops to 58 cents a pack when you buy 240 of them. Maybe a group buy.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still might be an addition to the kit when you are stuck with muddy water. I went backpacking once and the water filter I had was rated to hundreds of gallons, but the mud hole I had to use fried the filter in one weekend. Prepper saying: One is none, and two is one. Keep options open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom