Wayne LaPierre's legacy at the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have info I dont have.
And I’m very curious
I'm not trying to be coy, but at the same time I don't want a bunch of fingers pointed at me, I'm not a big player in this. But I have seen things and read things that have added up, IMO. I think all of this will become public knowledge shortly. Read post # 12, do a search, There is an attorney in Texas that is connected to a firm in #12.
IMO, WLP, and this is info taken off the internet, I have no proof of this, was given a credit card by the firm, they paid the CC bills, and then billed the NRA for services rendered, which included all the advertising and PR work, and of course the CC bills disguised as something else. So now the anti gunners will paint this as gun people are crooks, they have stolen money from their own brothers, and this is another reason to ban guns, and to those people on the fence, they just might say, yeah maybe it's time, WLP may have taken down the NRA single handidly, but he had help. As for "within miles of the OKCGC" we can talk about that later.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boycotting by (former) members has reduced NRA revenue by one-third. Getting rid of LaPierre is one step, but I'd like to know the golden parachute severance package he's getting. Also, from another forum:

"..they have to get the 76 member BOD to 9 or less directors as a 76 member board rarely comes to alignment to give direction to the NRA executives. Numerous studies have shown that board of directors totaling 10 and above are ineffective.."

They've got to get rid of the rot in the board before the problem is resolved. Dissolve the whole thing and start from scratch. But, it would have to be the board that decides that. That's like asking Congress to police itself. It's a joke.
So your saying having 9 idiots in total control is better than 76?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be coy, but at the same time I don't want a bunch of fingers pointed at me, I'm not a big player in this. But I have seen things and read things that have added up, IMO. I think all of this will become public knowledge shortly. Read post # 12, do a search, There is an attorney in Texas that is connected to a firm in #12.
IMO, WLP, and this is info taken off the internet, I have no proof of this, was given a credit card by the firm, they paid the CC bills, and then billed the NRA for services rendered, which included all the advertising and PR work, and of course the CC bills disguised as something else. So now the anti gunners will paint this as gun people are crooks, they have stolen money from their own brothers, and this is another reason to ban guns, and to those people on the fence, they just might say, yeah maybe it's time, WLP may have taken down the NRA single handidly, but he had help. As for "within miles of the OKCGC" we can talk about that later.
Lmk when later comes.
So looks like the latest claim from LaPierre's attorneys is that his brain is shrinking and he will require special accommodations during is testimony next week.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nra...e-lapierres-brain-is-shrinking-doctors-2024-1
this sounds like news from an organized crime trail.

because it is.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So looks like the latest claim from LaPierre's attorneys is that his brain is shrinking and he will require special accommodations during is testimony next week.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nra...e-lapierres-brain-is-shrinking-doctors-2024-1
The fix is in, the dementia stuff is a get out of jail card, although it ain't cheap. One justice system for those that can pay, and another for those that can't pay. Tell me again how are we different from a third world sh*t hole, and we would have to improve to come up to a banana republic.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All LaPierre had to do was follow the law, and his buddies, and everything would be fine, and the NRA would be loaded with money. Instead he conspired with others to enter into a criminal conspiracy. Wayne will be going to jail IMO, and this whole thing will be a huge scandal, and it will strike very close to home, within miles of the Oklahoma City gun club.
The sad part is when the liberal's like Biden and Schumer will use it for ammunition to try and make it easier to force more gun control on our citizens. Met and talked with him at the Washington Arms Collectors (WAC) twenty years ago on the subject of gun control but he didn't seem to interested only in himself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom