Wayne LaPierre's legacy at the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In spite of the successful influence from the NRA to get concealed carry legislation passed over the past 25+ years under Wayne LaPierre's reign, his legacy will be one of graft and corruption. Of course, that won't stop his faithful from offering up resolutions of praise at the annual meeting in Dallas this year.

Here is an excellent article that outlines the financial problems of the past 7-8 years.

https://theconversation.com/wayne-l...the-legal-one-that-landed-him-in-court-220728
At the Thursday evening auction and banquet before the Indy NRA Convention, I placed my hand on LePewPew's suit shoulder. I can attest that we members are truly getting our money's worth for those $20,000 suits....NICE!!!!! On the witness stand, he's gonna look senile......but well dressed!!! Now we need to get his pension revoked. It';s as big as his working benefit package was.....probably includes a suit subsidy.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fix is in, the dementia stuff is a get out of jail card, although it ain't cheap. One justice system for those that can pay, and another for those that can't pay. Tell me again how are we different from a third world sh*t hole, and we would have to improve to come up to a banana republic.
The reality is we aren’t. WLP claiming the cognitive decline is like the old mafia heads showing up with oxygen bottles and cute nurses taking care of them at trial.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad part is when the liberal's like Biden and Schumer will use it for ammunition to try and make it easier to force more gun control on our citizens. Met and talked with him at the Washington Arms Collectors (WAC) twenty years ago on the subject of gun control but he didn't seem to interested only in himself.
WLP has to make himself seem important to hold on to his job. Over time he was able to fanagle people into positions that protected him, this WLP having to take care of them too. No different than a Ponzi scheme.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the Thursday evening auction and banquet before the Indy NRA Convention, I placed my hand on LePewPew's suit shoulder. I can attest that we members are truly getting our money's worth for those $20,000 suits....NICE!!!!! On the witness stand, he's gonna look senile......but well dressed!!! Now we need to get his pension revoked. It';s as big as his working benefit package was.....probably includes a suit subsidy.
Doubt he’ll show up in AC expensive suit. More than likely try to look like most average working person in an off the rack suit. I have sat enough trials to know that.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LaPierre is or was like most politicians, take as much money and perks as one can and screw things up and leave. That is his legacy and every piece of mail I receive from the NRA is going into the shredder without being read and that too is part of LaPierre's legacy, he literally destroyed the NRA as most politicians are the country -all for self-gain and it is a shame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom