Wayne you been a bad boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Front page on Drudge; Article on Wayne's bad behavior.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/leaked...ls-of-nra-chiefs-alleged-spending-11557597601

Link to leaked letters
https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/NRAletters.pdf?mod=article_inline

I am guessing those are legit since the response from the new president wasn't a denial.

The NRA released a statement from Carolyn Meadows, its new president, who said
“the entire board is fully aware of these issues. We have full confidence in Wayne LaPierre.” She added that “it is troubling and pathetic that some people would resort to leaking information to advance their agendas.”

Personally I am glad someone was leaking this information. Shining light on something is a great disinfectant.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are about to wear my inbox out with emails asking for money. I see why. Some folks greed is unbelievable. Not cool, Wayne, Not cool

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago my wife and I joined the NRA. Constant phone calls and letters asking for donations after joining. We finally quit because when they called they always wanted to talk to me, not my wife, who was not only a member but also was in charge of family finances. I called several times wanting to know why they would not talk to the wife and they assured me they would "the next time" but never did. All I got was a hat, constant harrassment for donations and false promises. If I wanted that I would have joined one of the TV mega churches.

Sent from my SM-J737U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom