We are about to have a Texting while driving law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just leave this little tidbit here for your discussion:

According to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the safest drivers are in the age group between 64 and 69 years old.May 20, 2010

That's because the sumbeetches are going 15 under the speed limit and the ones getting in the accidents are the people trying to pass their old ass'

I'd anyone actually explain the reasoning for exempting emergency responders and the last 10 pages?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1.) murder can't be acceptable in a decent society and is against man's law, God's law and natural law - it hurts others and those that do it need to be punished
2.) laws are more for punishment than detour-ants. The government can't make people be better people; but can just punish those who aren't; that power needs to be used appropriately

Morton Downy talks to Ron Paul in this video about like some here talk to me LOL....lol he tells Ron that letting people make their own decisions in life without the gov't means that Ron Paul wants people to be able to kill their 4yr old kid LOL...what a tactic...sounds like Sooner hehe.

And of course Morton then invokes Charley Rangle as his ally against Ron Paul LOL...sounds like Boehner and 0bama!

That is the most animated Ron Paul I have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1.) murder can't be acceptable in a decent society and is against man's law, God's law and natural law - it hurts others and those that do it need to be punished
2.) laws are more for punishment than detour-ants. The government can't make people be better people; but can just punish those who aren't; that power needs to be used appropriately

Morton Downy talks to Ron Paul in this video about like some here talk to me LOL....lol he tells Ron that letting people make their own decisions in life without the gov't means that Ron Paul wants people to be able to kill their 4yr old kid LOL...what a tactic...sounds like Sooner hehe.

And of course Morton then invokes Charley Rangle as his ally against Ron Paul LOL...sounds like Boehner and 0bama!

When your best argument is "why have a law that people aren't going to follow," then the logical next question you should be prepared to answer is just what laws you do support. You know, since people break pretty much all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
ran you over? or you run them over?

Remember, Make sure they see you!

I guess he would have ran me over since I was going down the road and he was pulling out onto the road. But yes, my aim high in steering and get the big picture saved me because I noticed he wasn't coming to a complete stop and was looking the opposite direction while talking on his phone.

So I guess my defensive driving training saved me from having an accident.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy it was made a primary offence. I'm sick of Cops/DOT personal getting ran over. I counted 18 people playing with their phone on the way to the office today. A 26 miles drive.
I didn't even count all of the people sitting at the stop lights. I also seen a couple people reading newspaper and books while driving...ffs people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom