We can't....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its pretty clear that in the event a person may be misidentified because of their similarity of appearance, a method of positive ID should be enforced.
How about everyone just get inked, on the forehead, in symbols which represent their lineage.

attempts at sarcasm are intentional and should be interpreted as such.

I shouldnt even need to state the disclaimer, but ya know, I have that white privilege/guilt thing.

This is a disclaimer for the explanation of the disclaimer. attempts at sarcasm are intentional and should be interpreted as such.

That'll work, I suppose.
We rely on stereotypes, and prejudge people so often.
I look at humans just like what we are- animals.
Not every rattlesnake is going to bite you. Most will try to crawl away. Don't judge just because of appearances.

True words. what I find so interesting about that fact is that stereotyped people will play into that trying to put on an act so they are interpreted a certain way. Our "public face" if you will.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When people get offended by the mere mention of a physical descriptor in a non-judgemental scenario, it makes me want to dive into the deep end of their neuroses and treat it like a splash pool. :D

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I remember in our "training" that if you complimented a woman about her attire or physical appearance, you would be fired.

Yet, the training never mentioned a woman complimenting a man about how good he looked in his suit or tool belt.
When I finished our mandated harassment training, I told them that I was disappointed--I was expecting to learn techniques.

michaeld

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
90% of the time I see no need to identify a color or race. Sometimes it's needed to identify.

The most racism I see in everyday life is on here unfortunately. Seems like just a handful of members thank goodness

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
90% of the time I see no need to identify a color or race. Sometimes it's needed to identify.

The most racism I see in everyday life is on here unfortunately. Seems like just a handful of members thank goodness

I asked in another thread about this. Who are these members and what have they said? Out them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom