We can't....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im gonna call it now.
Racism is dead.
We have diluted its meaning to a point that everything is racist.
Its a shame too, as it prevents us from addressing true racism.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say we just describe folks like the Marines. You are a Light Green, Medium Green or Dark Green Marine. There, now we can all be friends again.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I remember in our "training" that if you complimented a woman about her attire or physical appearance, you would be fired.

Yet, the training never mentioned a woman complimenting a man about how good he looked in his suit or tool belt.

Dennis, I sure like that outfit your wearing in your avatar photo! That t shirt is very form fitting. This is just a compliment to your photo, not hitting on you or anything, just a compliment!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man those _____ can't drive!

Look at that! Another ____chick with a _____!

You reckon that _____ has insurance?

Serial killer. Probably a _____guy.

Well, he's a cheap bastard, probably a ______.

Drunk again, huh? Freakin' _____ can't stay out of the sauce.

A ____, a _____, a _____, and a ______ walk in to a bar. Bartender says "what is this? Some kind of joke?"

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man those _____ can't drive!

Look at that! Another ____chick with a _____!

You reckon that _____ has insurance?

Serial killer. Probably a _____guy.

Well, he's a cheap bastard, probably a ______.

Drunk again, huh? Freakin' _____ can't stay out of the sauce.

A ____, a _____, a _____, and a ______ walk in to a bar. Bartender says "what is this? Some kind of joke?"

I replaced every space with a variant the F word.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had that discussion at a baseball game today. Pitcher for the other team appeared to be from a country just south of ours. One dad referred to him as being from said country just south of ours and was hushed by a mom because the kids parents, who also appeared to be from the same country just south of ours, were sitting close by.
I dont know about you all, but I am proud of my country, and could care less if I am referred to as American.

You don't get referred to as American. You sir are a cracker.

I can understand someone not wanting to be called Mexican. I referred to a Columbian one time as a Mexican, I thought I was going to be buried in a shallow grave. So now I refer to anyone south of I-40 as Hispanic. That way I don't offend anyone. Same way you can't call an Aussie a Kiwi and vise versa. It is offensive to them. My wife is 1/4 Columbian, 1/4 Choctaw, there is a little bit of African in here somewhere, don't know the rest, I don't know how to refer to her either. It makes here pretty cool though. I try not to judge. We are all people. Some of us are worthless and some are pretty good people. Don't think skin colors really applies. Describing someone by skin color is no worse than describing someone by their hair color.

I hope this post doesn't offend anyone.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I replaced every space with a variant the F word.

That'll work, I suppose.
We rely on stereotypes, and prejudge people so often.
I look at humans just like what we are- animals.
Not every rattlesnake is going to bite you. Most will try to crawl away. Don't judge just because of appearances.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That'll work, I suppose.
We rely on stereotypes, and prejudge people so often.
I look at humans just like what we are- animals.
Not every rattlesnake is going to bite you. Most will try to crawl away. Don't judge just because of appearances.

This thread isn't about judging, it's about identifying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom